Substance Use Disorder Programs Supervisor
Job Posting – Substance Use Disorder Program Supervisor
Curry Community Health is looking to hire a Substance Use Disorder Program Supervisor to work in Curry County, located in a beautiful community on the Southern Oregon Coast. This is a full time position offering health benefits (medical, dental, vision), holiday pay, paid time off as well as life insurance and 403b.
This is a management position that is responsible for assisting the BH Director manage behavioral health operations by providing direct supervision and oversight of the Substance Use Disorder Department. This position is a working supervisor that provides addictions counseling services, manages the employees in various classifications for substance use disorders.
Some Responsibilities include:
1. Administer programs in compliance with ORS 426 – ORS 430 and any other related behavioral health law of this state. The APS is focused on Addictions Programs, but supports all behavioral health programs.
2. Is responsible for assisting the BH Director with the supervision of behavioral health programs that must be operated in strict compliance with the State of Oregon agreements, and as directed by Oregon Health Authority pursuant to the current IGA’s and contracts.
3. Responsible for providing and supporting DVIP in Curry County.
4. Responsible for ensuring that the gambling treatment and prevention programs operate within the specified grant guidelines.
5. Responsible for ensuring that all services are billed properly by support staff and providers. Ensures that staff are trained and functional in the application of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) that supports client files as well as billing processes.
6. Provides leadership with the local jurisdiction for overall addictions planning and development including assessing service needs in the county; helps to complete the annual local behavioral health plan.
7. Ensures employees meet or exceed annual training requirements. Ensures all certified or licensed staff maintain certification and licensure.
Work Location/Hours: Office based in Gold Beach and Brookings. Visits various sites as needed or assigned. Monday-Friday, excluding paid holidays. Normal work hours are 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Five years of paid full-time experience in the field of substance use disorders counseling; or A Bachelor's degree and four years of paid full-time experience in the social services field with a minimum of two years of direct substance use disorders counseling experience; or A Master's degree and three years of paid full-time experience in the social services field with a minimum of two years of direct substance use disorders counseling experience. Clinical supervisors in problem gambling treatment programs shall meet the requirements for clinical supervisors in either mental health or substance use disorders treatment programs and have completed ten hours of gambling specific training within two years of designation as a problem gambling services supervisor.
- Must maintain a current CADC II license to provide services in the State of Oregon.
- Must be able to meet work deadlines, prioritize work assignments, and manage multiple complex tasks.
- Must have experience and skills in using MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Publisher.
- Maintain background and history check in good standing.
- Maintain a valid Oregon driver’s license.
Pay Range: $54,000 to $70,000 annual salary (depending on experience)