Business & Operations Supervisor (Behavioral Health)
Curry Community Health is looking to hire a Business & Operations Supervisor (Behavioral Health) to work in Curry County, Oregon, located in a beautiful community on the Southern Oregon Coast. This is a full time position offering health benefits (medical, dental, vision), holiday pay (11 paid holidays), paid time off (22 days per year) as well as life insurance and 403b.
The primary role of this position is to provide supervision and support to Behavioral Health employees. The secondary role is to support business and operations for the 30+ employees assigned. The individual in this role will be part of the Management Team and will participate in the Behavioral Health Advisory Board and Quality Assurance Team.
Some Responsibilities include:
1. Provides administrative supervision of Behavioral Health employees including annual evaluations, timesheet and PAF approval, client scheduling, and completion of documentation required for billing.
2. Knowledgeable in the use of Credible; trains staff in use of EHR and assists with troubleshooting.
3. Develop reports and data that measure the productivity of BH employees. Share the results of these reports with the employees to improve productivity.
4. Administer programs in compliance with OAR chapter 309, ORS 426 – ORS 430, and applicable IGA’s and contracts.
5. Provides monthly reports to staff and BH Director on productivity and all incomplete documentation. Complete assigned reports for OHA, CCO’s and other contractors, delivering them to BH Director prior to deadlines.
6. Develop and implement in-service trainings as well as monitoring new employees in Pre-Service Training.
7. Program development and improvement including but not limited to participating in internal audits and reviewing fidelity programs.
8. Responsible for bi-monthly staff meeting including development of agenda, reservation of space and running portions of the meeting.
9. Participates in Management, Quality Assurance and other assigned meetings and work groups.
10. Assist in the development and revision of current policies and procedures.
11. Collaborate with community partners to assist in developing and maintain positive working relationships.
12. This position is a management position and serves as a member of the CCH Management Team. Management Team members set the standards for employees to emulate; as such, this position is required to follow all CCH policies, serve as an ambassador that promotes the organization, and demonstrate responsible leadership at all times.
Work Location: Office based in Brookings, OR with weekly travel to Gold Beach and Port Orford.
Work Hours: Monday to Friday; with normal hours of 8am to 5pm
1. Graduate from an accredited Bachelor’s Level program in business, operations, psychology or other related field. BA or BS is required.
2. At least five years of progressively responsible supervision/management. This experience must include the on-going supervision of at least 10 full-time employees.
3. At least five years of experience working in a medical or behavioral health environment.
4. Maintain background and history check in good standing. Should an incident occur that may impact your background clearance, you must immediately report the matter to Human Resources.
5. Maintain a valid Oregon driver’s license.
Pay Range: Salary position: $68,000 to $92,000 depending on experience. Management incentive up to 5% of annual salary.