Environmental Health functions as a division within Public Health. The focus is to prevent environmental health hazards by assuring countywide control of licensing and inspections of restaurants and other licensed facilities.
Environmental Health benefits County residents, businesses, and visitors by:
- Regulating and inspecting food services, public pools, and overnight lodging.
- Consulting with operators of public water systems.
- Providing services for child daycare and public school cafeterias.
- Epidemiology, investigations of food and water borne illnesses.
- Providing trainings for food workers and restaurant managers.
Licenses and Applications: