Environmental Health

Beginning January 2018, Curry County will be processing environmental health fees, invoices, and licenses. Curry Community Health will continue to assist the county with environmental health fees, invoices, and licenses during the transition. For questions or help, please contact Curry County public health administrative assistant:

Phone: 541-247-3387

Email: larsenk@co.curry.or.us


Environmental Health functions as a division within Public Health. The focus is to prevent environmental health hazards by assuring countywide control of licensing and inspections of restaurants and other licensed facilities.

Environmental Health benefits County residents, businesses, and visitors by:

  • Regulating and inspecting food services, public pools, and overnight lodging.
  • Consulting with operators of public water systems.
  • Providing services for child daycare and public school cafeterias.
  • Epidemiology, investigations of food and water borne illnesses.


Curry County Inspections

Visit our online portal to view inspections conducted by Curry Community Health


Food Handlers Permit

Visit Oregon Food Handlers to obtain a permit online.


License Applications:

Bed and Breakfast


Lodging Food Service

RV Park, Organizational Camp, Picnic Park

Pool, Spa


Mobile Unit, Commissary, Warehouse, Vending

Temporary Food Service


2018-2019 Fee Schedule

Fee Schedule